Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Question
The cost of a virtual office in Delhi may vary depending upon many factors, such as location and services required. But on a general note, the cost of a virtual office in Delhi starts from INR 20,000/Year and goes up to INR 45,000/Year.
Yes, you can use physical office space with a virtual office, available at an additional cost. AltF Coworking’s virtual office provides a credit plan with their virtual office; these credits allow you to book physical office space to work from seamlessly.
Yes, you can use a virtual office as the registered office for your business.
Yes, you can get MCA registration using documentation provided by the virtual office in Delhi. If you are planning to register your company in your virtual office, then please ensure that you have bought the Business Registration Plan.
A freelancer gets a prime address that can be used on their website and invoices and can be used as their mailing address. Using this address, a freelancer can also get GST registration and MCA registration if they are planning to register their business.
Yes, a virtual office is best for a small business because it is pocket-friendly and allows flexibility, as many SMEs require.
Of course, AltF Coworking’s GST registration plan allows users to get their business registered under Goods And Services Tax (GST) using a virtual address in Delhi.
In the last few years, we have seen a significant increase in the popularity of the concept of virtual offices in Delhi among businesses and entrepreneurs in India. It is mainly due to the numerous benefits that come with getting a virtual office in Delhi. Virtual offices are known to provide a great number of services, including but not limited to mailing addresses, proper documents for GST registration, documentation for company registration, and all these services without getting any physical office space.
There are many reasons why a virtual office in Delhi is an option that attracts everyone.
1. Reduced Cost: The primary reason for choosing Virtual Office in Delhi is to save a hefty amount of cost, because Delhi being the capital of India, the rent of office space in Delhi is very high as compared to the cost of virtual offices. By getting a virtual office in Delhi, one not only saves the inflated rental cost but also saves overheads and commuting cost.
2. Work Remotely: If novel coronavirus has taught us anything, it’s that one can be productive at any place and from any setup. Virtual offices in Delhi offer you an opportunity to set-up your office at a credible address and work from a place that makes you-your productive self.
3. Larger Talent pool: Get access to a talent pool that crosses the geographical boundaries of where your office is located. This way you can hire and retain the cream of the talent from across the world and fastract your way to success.
4. Credibility: When getting a virtual office in Delhi, the first thing people notice is that they are getting an office which enhances their brand image and provides them with credibility. This helps them attract top-talent, good investors, as well as impress other stakeholders. When getting a virtual office in Delhi, the first thing people notice is that they are getting an office which enhances their brand image and provides them with credibility. This helps them attract top-talent, good investors, as well as impress other stakeholders.
5. Easy Expansion: When you get a virtual office in Delhi, the expansion becomes easy as you don’t have to worry about the scalability of physical space and increase of cost with it. You can expand and even reduce your team as your heart desires, without going through any lengthy formality.
AltF Coworking has three plans for a virtual office in Gurgaon, Noida and Delhi. You can choose from any of them as per your requirements. The plans are given below:
1. Business Address Plan: Choose Business Address Plan, in case you require a credible mailing management and courier service. You will also get a professional concierge with this plan.
2. GST Registration Plan: Choose a virtual office for GST registration, in case your company requires documentation for GST registration.
3. Business Registration Plan: In case your business requires GST and MCA registration, then this plan is right for you.
You can book your virtual office in Delhi, with just a few easy steps:
1. Choose your location: The first step to booking a virtual officeis choosing a location that suits you best. In this case, you have chosen Delhi, a great choice as it is a hub of many well-established and well-known businesses.
2. Choose your plan: Choose any of the plans as given above. The plan should suit your business requirements. In case you are confused which plan will suit your requirements we have experts that can help you select the optimum plan for you.
3. Complete your payment: After selecting the plan and location, make the full payment and complete your KYC so we can start with getting your documentation ready.
4. Get your documents: After the formalities as given above, our team will get your documents ready and send them to you for your perusal.
The idea of Virtual Office is that one can use it as their business address while saving cost. There are numerous other advantages of getting a virtual office in Delhi and a few of them we have already discussed above. There are many types of people who uses virtual office a few of them are:
There are many places in Delhi where people want to get their business established but the rentals are on the higher side, AltF is on the mission to make workspace affordable, so they are aiming different areas in Delhi where they can offer their coworking as well as their virtual office. A few of of those coworking are given below, a few other properties are in tunnel:
AltF Statesman House: Statesman House is a well-known building on Connaught Place, the most happening place of Delhi. Getting a business address of Statesman House is a matter of pride for many. AltF Coworking is offering the virtual office, coworking space, and meeting rooms.
AltF 101 Okhla: Okhla is another business hub of Delhi, it is a home to the oldest companies of Delhi and AltF Coworking has bought the options of getting your virtual address or shared office space, as your business requires.